BSM is excited to welcome our future massage therapy students in Alabama. Please read the letter from our faculty members.
Dear prospective student,
There’s a wide range of employment opportunities for massage therapists. Job positions are available in locations such as:
1. To train students to work as massage therapists
2. To prepare students to assess and treat human body disorders using massage principles and techniques
3. To provide students with sufficient information, demonstration, and practice for them to perform massage procedures competently and safely
4. To give students the information and knowledge they need to understand the profession’s business, marketing, budgeting, insurance, advertising, ethical and legal principles, issues, and concerns
5. To enable students to effectively communicate the benefits and advisability of massage to clients, healthcare providers, and the general public
6. To equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start and manage a private practice
Click here for a printable version of the Fall 2020–2023 calendar.
*Option 5: Pay $5,000.00 due at class start date via check or cash only plus 13 monthly payments of $360.00 to begin 30 days after graduation. ($1,000.00 admin fee included in down payment and $180.00 included for the 13th payment).
*Co-signer must accompany these options (fees are included in payment).
Click here to view our tuition payment options in printable format.